LoneStar/ordered today/Already Shipped

8-GRAN-ONES

I ordered yesterday and it shows a tracking # but no info for it yet. I ordered a case of wax to though...

I should get it quick seeing how I am only a couple hours away!!!! And I am keeping my fingers crossed because I could always use a little trip into a bigger city for supplies. hehehe

I couldn't believe it..I ordered mid-morning, and I already have a shipping #..

I can't wait to get this order..I have never ordered from here, but they sure have some good sounding Fo's..

Will let you know how they test..in gb 415..

You won't be disappointed. I have used their FO's for years and have had no problems with throw ~ hot or cold....they do have quality oils.

I use their Lemongrass Sage, Southern Home, Christmas Hearth and a few others...

You won't be disappointed. I have used their FO's for years and have had no problems with throw ~ hot or cold....they do have quality oils.

I use their Lemongrass Sage, Southern Home, Christmas Hearth and a few others...

CandleLady,

I'm looking for a good Christmas scent. What does Christmas Hearth smell like? I don't want a pine or peppermint and I have enough food scents for Christmas.

I ordered mine on Monday and had it at my front door on Wednesday. The packaging is fantastic they do a great job with the peanuts and double packaging in two boxes.

My favorites Grandma's Kitchen, Mandarin Cranberry, Smell of Christmas and Sparkling Mandarin Tangerine, and Mulled Cider.

Barbara

OOOooooo, I got mine!

I can't wait to get Victorian Christmas and Candied Yams into wax.

I also got: Moonlight lace (can't wait to try this one)

Moonlight Sonata

Peach slices

Pink Lime

Pink carnation

Coconut

Hawaiian Breeze

Water Blossom Ivy

Keeping my fingers crossed they all do good for me! :D

CandleLady,

I'm looking for a good Christmas scent. What does Christmas Hearth smell like? I don't want a pine or peppermint and I have enough food scents for Christmas.

It's a tad bit sweet, and a tad bit bakery....I call it Welcome Home all year round and it sells very well.

I'f you'd like, I can send you some.....

PM me with your info.

Carrie

OOOooooo, I got mine!

I can't wait to get Victorian Christmas and Candied Yams into wax.

I also got: Moonlight lace (can't wait to try this one)

Moonlight Sonata

Peach slices

Pink Lime

Pink carnation

Coconut

Hawaiian Breeze

Water Blossom Ivy

Keeping my fingers crossed they all do good for me! :D

I thought the Moonlight Sonata was very nice in wax...one of my Lonestar favorites.