2 scent requests

LynnS

Has anyone tried these 2 in soy and is there a company that has them. One is macadamia(sp).A grape scent with something added.Also mojito(a alcohol drink). Favorites of 2 co-workers of a customer.She wants to help them find these 2 fo's.

The mojito was found at a high priced store and the ladies loved it but sure it was very expensive so they asked my customer to check with me.

Know where I can get both and where. Never have seen either scent talked about.

I am telling you people want one scent and one scent only. I get that more every day I make candles. I like to many I guess.I can settle for others if I cannot find one I do like.

LynnS

OH I was thinking she wanted the nut and she spelled it wrong.Now I am on the right track.It is the grape scent(muscadine) she wants and not the nutty(macadamia) scent. I will check out NG for both. Won't have to order from 2 companies. Muscadine is a new word for me.

I thought her spelling was wrong on the scent.I knew nothing about a grape scent called that but knew about the nutty scent that was spelled close to that. So I changed the spelling.I know nothing about the mojito scent she requested either. That was a new alchocol scent I never heard of.Don't drink and I bet I will get a headache with it for sure.

Thank You for correcting me.I will get both straight now. Off to check NG

This was easier than I thought and fast.Just ask CT Board and questions are answered.

Thank You

LynnS

I just ordered from Nature's Garden but KY is close too. I thought the shpping was kinda high for 2 8 ounce bottles but it was for Shipping and Handling.Then I have to pay tax being in Ohio.I just got 6 or 7 FO's from Berts and it was only $9.05 for shipping. Like that cost and love her fragrances.

My customer will be so happy to go back and tell her co-workers I can get it. :) She pushes my candles and is also a former candlemaker.

LynnS