speed up cure in fridge?

I use 435 wax which definately has to cure longer than other waxes. With several scents, not just vanilla. Anyway, i don't like to sell a candle that has not cured for atleast 2 weeks with this wax. For maximum strength, cure for 4 weeks! Anyway, i have some candles that need to be ready in 10 days. Yes I can get by, but I hate that "not just right " feeling! I once read about someone that put their candles in the fridge to speed the curing. How does this help? Any other things that help?

I can not help you with curing faster I am a believer if I can not get a good throw in 3 days that FO is history no matter how good it smells out of the bottle.

I totally agree with Vicky on this. I don't have time to wait more than a couple days to sell my candles and I sure wouldn't expect to have any customers left if they had to wait 2 to 4 weeks to get and burn what they ordered. :cool2:

What I have done so far is keep a supply on hand of premade candles that friends and family choose from. Very rarely do I make a scent from an order. Some scents are good in 2 to 5 days, but even in those the scent is greater after a couple of weeks of cure. Since most of my customers are always getting a candle that has cured a couple of weeks, I am afraid they will notice the difference between a freshly made and a month old. For example, the blueberry cobbler is plenty strong immediately after being made, but a month later it will nearly gag you in close quarters. This thrills some people, some not. I just want to have a consistant product and the cure time in this wax(435) does affect the strength of the scent . I can use the exact same scent in a different wax and it doesn't act the same. Its what I don't like about this wax. Frosts and pits worse as well, but people have been happier with the scent strength in this wax.