Lx400

Rae

Update.... I got the replacement LX400 end of last week. It works so much better. The first one was a real dud. I still get a little white on the top of the 2.5" circle labels.

My question now is..... do your background and graphic look as good on the LX400 as they do on whatever printer you were using before? I have a HP Officejet 7210 All-in-One and the labels are so much clearer on the HP. I just sent some labels from both printers overnight to Primera to see what they say. Just wondering what your opinions are.

Thanks!

Rae

Update.... I got the replacement LX400 end of last week. It works so much better. The first one was a real dud. I still get a little white on the top of the 2.5" circle labels.

My question now is..... do your background and graphic look as good on the LX400 as they do on whatever printer you were using before? I have a HP Officejet 7210 All-in-One and the labels are so much clearer on the HP. I just sent some labels from both printers overnight to Primera to see what they say. Just wondering what your opinions are.

Thanks!

Rae

I'd really be interested if anyone has the answers to this, or if Rae, you've gotten a response yet.

TIA!

I use NiceLabel software and once you have a full understanding in how to operate it, it works fine.

For clear labels: I print my clear labels on a Canon photo printer and these come out extremely nice.

Unfortunately the Nice label is only for Windows. I have a Mac that I am still getting used to. I'm getting it to work now.

Thanks!

Rae

I'd really be interested if anyone has the answers to this, or if Rae, you've gotten a response yet.

TIA!

Miss Mary,

Primera sent me a driver download for the Mac so now I can get in and change the printing quality. I would say the LX400 is printing as good a label at the HP7200. I wasn't sure I was going to keep this printer, but in the long run I think it is well worth it.

I think my labels are beautiful off the LX400. If you want to email me one of your labels I will be glad to print it on the LX400 and send it to you so you can decide. If you do send me a file please put it in pdf if possible.

Rae