Calwax Soy Wax CB3 vs. Golden 464

If you had your choice between these two waxes, which would you choose?

I have currently been testing C-3 nature wax but am not completely satisfied.

I can get all 3 of these waxes locally and wanted your opinion.

I would prefer to color the candles so frosting is an issue.

Thanks for your help in advance!!

If you had your choice between these two waxes, which would you choose?

I have currently been testing C-3 nature wax but am not completely satisfied.

I can get all 3 of these waxes locally and wanted your opinion.

I would prefer to color the candles so frosting is an issue.

Thanks for your help in advance!!

CB-3 but not now because it has gone sky high in price....$159 per 55 lb. case directly from Calwax and won't be much better through a supplier (which there are hardly any suppliers that will carry it now because of the price). However, if you want to color CB-3 is not the best. It will frost like the dickens especially if you live in cold weather. So, in your case, one of the other two. I personally like GB-444 the best out of the 464 or the C-3. It has been a while since I tested the C-3 and did not color the 444 much to know how bad it would be. HTH

Edited to add: I did color the 444 brown for a chocolate scent and it did not frost bad at all. Of course, this was in the summer. It did get a frost ring after a burn. The CB-3 would have frosted more even in the summer.

I have not used CB-3, but I do use GB 464. I am liking the wax. I occasionally have some small amount of frosting, but not always. I do color my candles, even deep dark shades, and don't have a problem. I love the scent throw it gives both cold and hot. Other than my own stupidity I have not had any wicking problems.