Calling J50 users

I need to re-evaluate my wax situation.

I love the wax I use but I have no idea what kind that it is and shipping to me is outrageous!

Can you use the J50 for tarts??

The wax I currently use is soft with a melt point of 128 degrees (same as J50) and it works great. I am just not familiar with J50 and it's consistency.

Any advice and information would be very helpful!

TIA

In between. You can cut it with a knife. I use Astorlite V for tarts, or you can use 4794 if you don't mind a repour.

Thank you.

I just ordered some 4794... I will mix it with my current wax to try to prevent the repour... but hopefully it will help cut down my costs a bit. :smiley2:

Thanks for the help!

I need to re-evaluate my wax situation.

I love the wax I use but I have no idea what kind that it is and shipping to me is outrageous!

Can you use the J50 for tarts??

The wax I currently use is soft with a melt point of 128 degrees (same as J50) and it works great. I am just not familiar with J50 and it's consistency.

Any advice and information would be very helpful!

TIA

J50 is a preblended parrafin container wax. Not particularly great for doing tarts. Thats why you have the tarts sticking in the molds. You might want to try a pillar/votive blend to do your tarts. It would be a lot easier to make them.