Glass glow

I'm having problems getting Glass Glow to adhere to the sides of my containers. It would just slip right out if the wick wasn't keeping it in there! :shocked2:

Is there a way to get the glass glow to stick to the glass better? Or is this just the nature of the wax?

I've never had problems with glass glow not staying in the glass. I would make sure you actually got the container instead of the pillar wax. Maybe you're putting in too much FO? I know this wax tends to be on the more wet side if there is too much FO. I also heat my glass before I pour. Gives better crystal formation that way. This is all stuff I'm throwing out there. I'm not sure if you've done this already. Either way, hope it helps some!

Tried it both ways... helped a little... but not practical for us to heat jars... we make wayyyyyy too many candles to heat jars.

I think we have found a blend based on info given here that appears to be the direction we are going to go so long as the burn tests continue to go well.

HTH,

Chele