ok, I am a complete idiot...I am TRYING to make a label template

motherhues

and EVERY time I flip the paper it seems to do the back off center.

I use the free Avery DesignPro5 and I am just making a 1.5 inch square to make a simple cardstock hangtag for soaps in bags.

you would think it would be easy

I am not sure if it's ME or my PRINTER or WHAT but I am SOO lost. I have tried every possible way of just flipping my stupid paper over and I am about ready to tear my hair out.

is there some special button or selection you need to make to print on the reverse to make it work? you would THINK you could just flip the paper and it would do the exact size in the exact same place, right?

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG??!

AAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!

sigh...

sorry.. just had to get that out before I throw the printer out the window and kill my husband for asking me to calm down....

grr...

Selena

www.motherhues.etsy.com

hmmmm...ok, sometimes if I get confused when printing different things on each side, befOre I print the first side, I put a little arrow in pencil at the top of the sheet. This way I am CERTAIN I'm inserting it correctly.

Try this on plain paper. Print your first side then print the second side on a separate sheet, then put them together and hold up to the light...does it look right then? If so, then you are probably putting the sheet in wrong.

hmmmm...ok, sometimes if I get confused when printing different things on each side, befOre I print the first side, I put a little arrow in pencil at the top of the sheet. This way I am CERTAIN I'm inserting it correctly.

Try this on plain paper. Print your first side then print the second side on a separate sheet, then put them together and hold up to the light...does it look right then? If so, then you are probably putting the sheet in wrong.

I do this all the time with this method. It's a challenge to figure it out at first but it does take a few extra seconds to figure it out.