Dragon's Blood

Scented

I am interested in seeing what everyone says on this one myself -

I have heard a lot about Tony's but never got around to trying it simply because I have never ordered anything from there and didn't want to order just the one thing

But if the concensus says so I may have to . . .

(ok - sorry Scented - I was absolutely no help whatsoever - what can I say, being absolutely no help whatsoever is kind of a talent of mine)

Scented, I have tried Tony's and it is excellent in soy. I have also tried Egyptian Dragon from SS and it is one of my favorites!! I have a lb of Dragon's Blood from BCN, it is next on my list to try. Will let you know when I test it. :wink2:

Anyone out there tried BCN's Dragon's Blood yet?

I use SW Dragon's Blood. (no candles, just B&B). Very strong, I'd say to cut back to less than 1 oz. PP in soap... yes, it's that strong. This is the best Dragon's Blood I've ever smelled.

But that's just my opinion. :D

I use SW Dragon's Blood. (no candles, just B&B). Very strong, I'd say to cut back to less than 1 oz. PP in soap... yes, it's that strong. This is the best Dragon's Blood I've ever smelled.

But that's just my opinion. :D

That's the one I had lol. I just thought man maybe there's something better out there, especially to pop into incense.

Well I have Flicker's Sangre de Drago though too. Just don't know if I want to use that in incense and I missed TSW's sale on DB too.

Scented, I have tried Tony's and it is excellent in soy. I have also tried Egyptian Dragon from SS and it is one of my favorites!! I have a lb of Dragon's Blood from BCN, it is next on my list to try. Will let you know when I test it. :wink2:

Anyone out there tried BCN's Dragon's Blood yet?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one!!!

It's the Egyptian Dragon I have, but I don't relate it to Dragon's Blood ... man now I'm wondering if it was something else I have and not the ED?

I don't remember ever smelling the Dragons Blood...I just know I love the Egyptian Dragon. No clue if they smell anything alike...LOL