BCN Fragrance Review

nancyis

Hi everyone

I have been making candles since last year and testing quite a bit for months.

These are my results and hope to help people on selecting their fragrances but this is just my opinion.

I use GB 415 with CD wicks on a square mason jar

Butt Naked: it has a great hot and cold throw and I had to wick up to a CD20 on this one.

Red Hot Cinnamon: it has a good hot and cold throw I had to wick up to a CD20 also

Cinnamon Bun: it has a good hot and cold throw I had to wick up to a CD20

Cucumber Melon: it has a good hot and cold throw and used Cd16

Coconut Cream Pie: it has a great hot and cold throw used CD16

Creme Brulee: It has an AWESOME hot and cold throw used CD20

Honey Coco Mango: Great hot and cold throw used CD16

Lavender: Good hot and cold throw used cd16 I might look for another source.

Love Spell: Good hot and cold throw and used cd16, but I found that NG Loving Spell is has a Fantastic Hot throw.

Pink Sugar: Great hot and cold throw at cd16

Sugar Cookie: Great hot and cold throw but not a big seller so I might discontinue.

Sex on the beach: great hot and cold throw but recently I tested CS brand and it's FANTASTIC

Strawberry jam: great hot and cold throw at cd16

Hope this helps someone.

Hi,

Thanks for reviews. It's always nice to hear different opinions on fo/throw/description, etc. I see that you use good, great and awesome. Would you reccomend good? or just great and awesome. Does good signify a "barely there" type scent?

I am greatful when I see an honest opinion re: a scent that may not throw too well. It's one less for me to buy/try. This way suppliers can get rid of it and make room for something better.

I found the website at BitterCreek a bit strange:undecided

I did try a couple of samples of the BNL line (I think this is BCSouth). They smell fabulous oob. They are Cuc Melon and Sweet Pea. I purchased/and am crazy for the BNL Vanilla Sandalwood (Awesome throw). I still have to put the samplers in wax.

I was thrilled to get the three freebies (1/2 oz samplers). They were 2 holiday scents...Home Sweet Home, Northwood Christmas and also, Lilac.... Still have to make them up.

I will post results when I do.

Thanks for sharing,

Eve

Hi,

Thanks for reviews. It's always nice to hear different opinions on fo/throw/description, etc. I see that you use good, great and awesome. Would you reccomend good? or just great and awesome. Does good signify a "barely there" type scent?

I am greatful when I see an honest opinion re: a scent that may not throw too well. It's one less for me to buy/try. This way suppliers can get rid of it and make room for something better.

I found the website at BitterCreek a bit strange:undecided

I did try a couple of samples of the BNL line (I think this is BCSouth). They smell fabulous oob. They are Cuc Melon and Sweet Pea. I purchased/and am crazy for the BNL Vanilla Sandalwood (Awesome throw). I still have to put the samplers in wax.

I was thrilled to get the three freebies (1/2 oz samplers). They were 2 holiday scents...Home Sweet Home, Northwood Christmas and also, Lilac.... Still have to make them up.

I will post results when I do.

Thanks for sharing,

Eve

Hi Eve I am happy to help

GOOD=7-8

GREAT=9

AWESOME=10 ++

Great reviews thanks for posting them! I have not been able to get a decent throw out of the Red Hot Cinnamon in the 415 soy, did you have to cure it for a long time? I use the cd wicks too!

Yes, I did let it cure for a couple of weeks.:)