Need a credit card merchant

Holly

My consultants need me to accept credit cards. I researched it awhile ago but never decided on it. I don't want anything major right now, just something simple until I know I need to go full forse ahead. I can't remember, does Paypal offer something? Or would Propay be better? I have heard pros and cons about Propay. Any suggestions. I need to get it quick!

I was reading Propay's website and I am not sure if it will work with consultants. Actually, it can work but they would not have the hand phone thing. They would have to take it down manually and get the info to me. Since my site is not set up like normal sites are for larger companies who are consultant based, they would not be able to put in individual orders with separate credit card numbers combined as one whole order for a single party. I am not sure how I can work it. I guess they can manually call it in to me but what a pain in the butt.

I wonder what kind of websites or hosting servers provide the kind of websites that suit businesses with party consultants.