Would you ship your product out in this...

islandgirl

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a matter of stacking boxes in the middle of the store and keeping them there for customers to trip over, it's a matter of the deliveryman walking through my store and past customers while carrying the boxes (stacked on a dolly) to me for a signature before I'm able to take them to the back for unpacking.

It's one thing recycyling a box that has no "advertising" on it, and quite another to be ultimately advertising for some one else to save a few cents. If you really HAD to use that box, you could simply flip it inside out.

Really not cool, though, to charge a handling fee and then use materials advertising some one elses product.

Since alot of us do not have our own shops, it wouldn't occur to us that OUR customers may frown on a shop having a box "labeled" Mouse Traps (or any other pest control items) being delivered while I was shopping for my B & B. The store I used to work for had deliveries brought through the front door - we did not have a different delivery area in the back....