I cannot find the right Christmas scent!

Dana Mae

I am trying to find something similar to something I used a few years ago. I got it at a department store. I *think* it was Aromatique "The Smell of Christmas".

It had tree smell, and maybe fruit and spice like clove or cinnamon,

Oh, does anyone know what I'm looking for and where to find a FO similar?

I have tried the ones at CS and LoneStar's Smell of Christmas, but that wasn't it....

Ideas anyone?:confused:

Thanks

Dana

I get Smell of Christmas from Lonestar and it is a favorite.

Didn't see previous post but this is no where close to Nostalgia from JS. I have the Nostalgia from JS and to me it is very orangy but the fo from LS is not. Very spicy and great.

I found this on scent review board:

Fragrance Oil Name: Cinnamon Stick

Supplier Name: Tennessee Candle Supplies

User Comments: The BEST cinnamon scent I have ever found. Don't go by the name though...it's not really cinnamon stick, it's cinnamon stick & red hot candies(which they do list in thier description correctly) If you have ever smelled "THe Smell of Christmas" by Aromatique...this is it. VERY STRONG & I can't emphasize that enough!

Does no totally match up with the Aromatique description but if I were desperate, I would give it a whirl.

Dana, I too, like Aromatique's 'The Smell of Christmas'. I have tried several FOs to no avail. I mixed this up and it is pretty close: Peak's Amish Harvest 1.1 oz, .6 oz. of BCN's Fresh Squeezed Oranges, and BCS's Spicy Vanilla (Closeout FO) .6 oz --to 2 lbs. of IGI 4794, for clamshells. You could tweak it a little if you think you needed to. I know if you don't have these, it is a pain to order from 3 suppliers, but at least all three of these fragrances mix well with other FO's to blend unique scents. Hope this helps.

Jill

Hi Jill,

I am so glad to know I am not the only one familiar with Aromatique Smell of Christmas!

I have about given up, thank you for giving me the idea to mix FO to get something similar instead continuing to search for samples that are no where near what I am looking for. And I know it is hard for people to suggest things if they haven't smelled it.

I so appreciate the input from everyone, thank you!

dana

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Jill,

I am so glad to know I am not the only one familiar with Aromatique Smell of Christmas!

I have about given up, thank you for giving me the idea to mix FO to get something similar instead continuing to search for samples that are no where near what I am looking for. And I know it is hard for people to suggest things if they haven't smelled it.

I so appreciate the input from everyone, thank you!

dana

Dana,

Just wondering if you were able to create a blend for this or if you found a supplier that has the true fragrance.

Jill

Dana,

Just wondering if you were able to create a blend for this or if you found a supplier that has the true fragrance.

Jill

Hi Jill........Have some more testers on the way...have not found yet a supplier and have not tried a blend.....

I still want it though!!! Not giving up....

dana