great buy I think

:grin2: I found 10 oz candle jars at a pottery store today they are abou 21/2 inche cubes with lids .59 each :yay: I can't wait to play:p I use eco wicks with 125 ky I think a size 10 wick might be a starting point:rolleyes2 any other thoughts on this, I use an 8 in a jj and a 14 in a pint jar sure hope I can wick them I bought 115 of them.

Actually there are four OTPs in Alabama--the outskirts of Birmingham, Mobile, Gulf Shores, and Huntsville (may officially be in Madison--but the general HSV area). Can you tell I've hit them all??!! (Love that store--DD and I had a shopping trip Monday and that was our first stop.)

I got 20 cases of these, too and am testing wicks--I just love them! The only problem is the candle company logo in the lid--I thought I could use 3-inch square foil labels on top, but can't find that size, so I just ordered 2-1/2 inch round labels instead. Am anxious to see if that covers the existing logo--if not, I'm SOL!!!

I thought I would use a round lable on top ,found an eco 12 works well in my wax I will have to check out the Huntsville store I am about 70 miles tho and about 70 from the one I go to but usually I stop on the way from Nashville since hubby goes to the Dr there ,hope they still have some when I go the 30th:)