CS's Macintosh Apple

pwillo2

I really like this scent but I am having trouble with it setting up in my wax. I have poured a few testers and not one of them set up right. It is like uhmmmm...still wet.:( Sorry but I am just not good at explaining things. Just wondering if anyone else came across this... I was thinking maybe I am adding TOO much fo. My wax is 464 and I added 1oz pp then I went down to .75oz pp..

This is the only fo that I have experienced this with and I poured more than once and different scents at the same time that were fine???????

TIA for reading......

Emily

I had this curing..In 464..I just read this post, so checked on mine.

There is no wettness..perfectly smooth top...

But when I pulled the lid off, I couldn't beleve how good this smells..

So maybe it was your weather at the time you poured?

Other than this I don't have a answer, for your problem..

Maybe there are others here that can help...

I used 1 1/2 oz fo to 1lb. 464 ratio..

Thanks for all your replies....I had poured previously from 2 1oz samples.. The weather was fine and I also poured different scents at the same time and they were fine so.....

It is a REALLY great scent.. Just 1 melt filled my WHOLE house.. I can't wait to burn a candle in this.. I ordered an 8oz bottle today and I am going to give it another shot. Gran if yours is fine, mine should be too! LOL It is too good of a scent to give up on IMO. Maybe I didn't do exactly the same as I usually do but I think I did.. Did that make sense?

Guess it was ONLY me.. But I am not a quitter - try, try, and try again....:o

Thanks again for all your replies....

Emily

My 8oz will be here Monday and I am going to pour till I get a great candle..

Oh I know it smells so GOOOODDDD:drool: It made my mouth water when I first opened the bottle.. And I know it will be a good mixer.. I just can't think what with at the moment...Maybe a cinnamon..or peanut butter..

I am so jealous 8 gran.... However I did enjoy the half wet melt in the warmer.....LOL

Emily

• 2 weeks later...