Fundraiser forms....

KJohnson

I have my own fundraiser form that my husband helped me make a few years back....But Im wondering for those of you that do fundraisers...

Do you....

Print your own forms?

OR

Do you have them printed for you?

What kind of paper do you use??

I usually print my own.....but the print shop I buy my paper from has closed....so now Im looking for a "good paper" that is right for fundraiser...

Thanks for the info!

Kris

I just had my forms printed for the first time. They were really affordable and I'm very pleased.

My only concern is that the paper I chose was glossy inside and out, I didn't realize that so I'm a little worried that the ink will rub off the inside (need to test this...)

I just had my forms printed for the first time. They were really affordable and I'm very pleased.

My only concern is that the paper I chose was glossy inside and out, I didn't realize that so I'm a little worried that the ink will rub off the inside (need to test this...)

Ohh yes...see this is what i am worried about.

So before when you printed them your self...what kind of paper did you use?

Ohh yes...see this is what i am worried about.

So before when you printed them your self...what kind of paper did you use?

When I printed them myself, I just used regular copy paper and I really wanted a more professional look to my forms. I think they look great so hopefully the ink will stay on the glossy side. lol

Go to www.candlecauldron.com and look on the right side of the screen. There are some fundraising forms there in excel format. I have used those for years. Save to your hard drive and tweek it for your needs.

It's easy to use.

Thanks Candlelady...but you did not understand the question. I already have a form............

I was asking what kind of paper people print their forms on.

Thanks anyway.....

Kris

You can go to Staples, Office Max, Office Depot, etc and get higher quality paper besides copier paper that you can run through your own inkjet or laser. They sell it by the ream (500 sheets typically). If you have a paper supplier (look in phone book, you will be surprised) near you they may have a better price.

I know at the Staples near me, they have samples of the different weights of paper that helped with the decision.

check for a Kelly Paper store or Xpedx store

they are both great paper stores and have tons to pick from

you can usually pick up a few single sheets to take home and test, most of the time they give them to you for free(if you don't get a ton of them) or at the worst they may charge you .25 a sheet.

that is a good way to figure out what will work for you without putting money out for a whole pack of paper.

• 2 weeks later...

I went to Walmart and picked up their All in One Printer Paper it is heavier than copier paper says it is for high impact printing cost me $6.97. My forms turned out really nice. I used Microsoft small office 2007 and did a tri-fold brochure my customers were impressed with the quality.

hth Steph

I am doing my very first fundraiser. And I wanted something just a little better than copy paper also. So I went to Office Deopt and got Presentation Paper cost 47.00 for 150 sheets. I put my logo on the front and the order form on the back to conserve paper. looks pretty good if I say so myself. I think I am going to price out the copying to a couple of local places to see if it is a little cheaper. Good luck with you fundraiser, hope you make lots of money!!! :D

Ry

I do a fundraiser with a local school and I designed my own order sheet (swiped the basic form from Candle Cauldron and tweaked it) and then took it to Fedex- Kinkos and had them make duplicate copies in NCR paper (pink and white color). The first year I did the fundraiser I did triplicate (one for the student, one for me and one for the sponsor/teacher) but decided it wasn't needed. I found the duplicate copies work really well!

I designed my own brochures using the templates available at Vista Print and just stuck my logo on it. I used their coupon to get 1/2 off. They run sales/coupons almost every other day so you should be able to get your brochures for relatively cheap.

Good luck!