New Web Site and Blog!

brempel

I love seeing what everyone is up to. I have a new blog and my website is redone. Take a look and see what you think! You may have to copy and paste the links.

brempel

heritagebathessentials.blogspot.com

heritagebathessentials.com

It is a nice web site I do how ever find the background a bit busy.

Another problem I see and it most annoying is when I click on your newsest items I can not add them to the cart. It is really annoying seeing some thing you like but not be able to buy it.

I like the background. I only had time to glance through but the one thing that caught my eye was the duck soap named Monkey Farts. I think it should be renamed...it doesn't "go together". I am diggin that pretty salt bar!

Personally, I wouldn't touch the name. It's a kid's soap and definitely a name to draw attention. Sales may increase with this product as a novelty. Be sure to make one customers can smell, as some may be apprehensive at first. I carry Monkey

Farts, Butt Naked, Lick Me All Over, Bacon and Campfire Smoke. I wouldn't change the names of any. ....too many sales.

Be careful with the blog.

I have one as well and it got marked as spam... of coarse I had a direct link to it so anyone who visited my page and clicked on "sales and news" got the warning page about the blog possibly being spam. :angry2:

I went through the hoops to get it unlocked... and it was within a couple days. Do not link back to your site if possible. I think that is what made their computer system think mine was spam related.

Your site is very nice!!