E-Bay? problem

LynnS

I have never advertised on E-bay. IMO it is complicated and would have to sell my candles for $2.00. So today I get a remiinder that I need to make payment on something I bid on.Said for now it will be overlooked but cannot happen in the future. I haven't made a bid but maybe 2 years ago and didn't get it. I know it isn't that.:confused::mad:

How can this be when I haven't visited ebay for over a year.Just to wishy washy to me.

Ignore this or make a reply back.It seems to be there colorful name and looks authenic.

LynnS

Ignore - it's a spoof site intended to give them access to your e-bay account, because they are linked to banks and credit cards. Usually, when you hold your mouse over the "link" (DO NOT CLICK), it will not be to ebay.com. It will be to ebay1.com, or ebayebay.com stuff like that.

It has been so long I am not sure I remember my account or password or whatever I did. I think E-Bay was way to long to shop and even when I searched for what I was looking for I saw hundred other things there I wasn't looking for.

Will check and see what I come up with.

I know it is a farce!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

LynnS