Im on google!

ajna

well a while back i googled my website and nothing really came up. Im sure everyone who has a website is on there some how, but i just thought it was kinda cool. I dont know why the wick looks off, it is centered though. I used a wick setter.

I would try and do away with the frames if at all possible before you get to far into the site or at least read http://www.hobo-web.co.uk/tips/41.htm and http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/present/frames.html so if you must use them you are using them properly. With html5 right around the corner and web 2.0 already here even tables will be gone soon.

I would correct this typo on the home page:

Thank you for visiting our website. All of our candles are hand poured and made with only the finest ingrediants. We use 100% soy wax, cotton wicks and high quality fragrances in which also include some essential oils.

Change it to ingredients. And I would change the other to say high quality fragrance and essential oils.

High quality fragrances in which also include some essential oils doesn't sound right to me.

Double check for typos and see if you can get a clear shot of your candle. To me it looks fuzzy.

Congrats on getting your site up.

I'm sure you make really nice candles. It is exciting to have your site up, but that candle on the homepage really is not very nice looking. You probably do not want that to be the first thing a potential customer sees. The wick may be centered, but it looks off. There is a black speck in the candle and that makes it look uninviting. You want to make a good impression, so you should take a better picture. A 6 mega pixel camera is usually capable of taking wonderful pictures. Maybe you could set a couple of really perfect candles next to an interesting background or a basic background or some pretty flowers or something, but make sure the candle is perfect looking if you want it to represent your company and your creations.

Just some thoughts,

Soapymomma