anyone use carisa tumblers? lids & wick help please

just wondering if there are any lid options out there besides plastic?also when pouring soy what do you think is a good test starting point for wick size.I have htp-cd-zinc-lx sampler packs and just need an idea where to start.I have been using an 8 to 9 % FO load for testing.

I purchased some brown frosted tumblers from a supplier that didn't have the lid, so I went to Fillmore Container and they had it. You can request a sample I believe. www.fillmorecontainer.com

Also, I used CB Adv in an 11 oz. tumbler and used a 60 zinc and it burned wonderfully.

Might want to specify what soy wax you are using too. That will help in your post, and possibly the size of the container..

HTH

Carrie

Guest meredean

I just started using these jars and so far Ive been using a cd 12 with soy and with a blend. As for the lids I just got the plastic lid that you can buy on gl ,they look fine and with the way everything is costing why pay a buck for a lid that someone is more then likely gonna throw away.