WSP or TCS Luxury Body Mist: has anyone tried this in roller bottles?

scentsme

I've made roller bottles of fragrance using either cyclo or jojoba oil or fco in the past. I have a friend asking if I can make the Luxury Mist(WSP base) in the roller bottles. I guess I can. She'd just have to shake it up before each use like she would in my sprays. I'll make a couple for myself to test, but I was just wondering if anyone has done this & what you thought of it. thanks!

I can't give any advice on the Luxury Body Mist..

But by a question I asked on this forum..

I asked what people prefered, roller or spray..

The answer that I got and had never thought of, is

when you use a roller..you are introducing things back into

your bottle, like makeup, dried skin, ect...I think it was smacky that gave me that advice..

So that changed my thoughts of using roll-on..

I can't give any advice on the Luxury Body Mist..

But by a question I asked on this forum..

I asked what people prefered, roller or spray..

The answer that I got and had never thought of, is

when you use a roller..you are introducing things back into

your bottle, like makeup, dried skin, ect...I think it was smacky that gave me that advice..

So that changed my thoughts of using roll-on..

I know what ya mean. I do remember reading this somewhere on here recently & it did get me thinking about it.

But the whole roller bottle thing has become so popular. I thought it was just an etailer thing, but now I'm starting to see them in stores. We went to Nordstrom yesterday & saw quite a few of the new, trendy fragrances out now, (Juicy, Harajuko Lovers/Lamb & VW Princess off the top of my head) all had cute little roller bottles of fragrance either for sale, or as part of a "gift with a purchase" & people were all over them. For now, I've only made them for myself & good friends; not for sale. & this time around, using the Mist, it would also be for a friend/not selling. But I do know what you mean. It's good to think these things through from all angles, for sure. Thanks!

I've made roller bottles of fragrance using either cyclo or jojoba oil or fco in the past. I have a friend asking if I can make the Luxury Mist(WSP base) in the roller bottles. I guess I can. She'd just have to shake it up before each use like she would in my sprays. I'll make a couple for myself to test, but I was just wondering if anyone has done this & what you thought of it. thanks!

I tried this when fiddling with roll-ons. It's a bit thin to be using in the rollers, IMO. Depending on how well the ball fits the roller, it can leak out a tiny bit. Nothing noticeable probably to the average person, but I didn't want to take the chance.

I do use the Luxury Mist in sprays, I have a 2oz. size that people prefer over roll ons.

I had additional back up from the post that 8GO saw as well, about foreign reentry on rolls ons and that made my final decision.

My 2oz. are tough to keep in stock lately.