Scammers

Soapymomma

There is this guy who is a known scammers who claims to be assoicated with an orphange in Africa. I know it is a scam for several reasons, but mostly because I checked on the internet and found the exact emails had been sent to others. The sender used a different name, but the text in the emails was exactly the same. He said he wanted to order 800 items and on and on. If anyone is interested I can send the text. The reason I am posting about this is because I want to turn this guy in, but do not know where to turn him in to. Does anyone know of where to turn someone in for trying to scam? I'd report him to several places if I could. This sort of thing makes me so mad.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Soapymomma

Thanks, I just started posting here again after quite a while and didn't think to look up scammers. Thanks for the link, I'll check it out.

The guy has been turned in before. The point is he is still at it. I just got his emails a couple of days ago. Someone along the way must be falling for his scam or he would not continue doing it. Probably turning him in every time he tries something like this is a good idea if people want to stop the jerk.

Soapymomma