Pumpkin Pie

LynnS

I need to find a good pumpkin pie.Can't seem to find a strong one. I am used to about all my scents going in a couple rooms nad down the hall but the pumpkin ones I try I have to put my nose near the candle to smell it.

LynnS

Cindy

Think you are right.I made a mistake and got Grade B from The Candlemaker Store. Also reading the posts from mizbizzyb I saw where someone else liked The Candlemaker Store Pumpkin Pie. It is local so going with Grade A. I see where Grade B is good but like we all know depends on the fragrance and so far Pumpkin Pie has not been one of the stronger scents.

I have a wick order I need pick up tomorrow so will call and tell them going with Grade A Pumpkin Pie. Nice they are a 1/2 hour from me.

Thought about 1.5 lbs FO but don't want a bon fire.I never have had to use that amount of FO so far. Don't want to start.

Thank You both.I am sure Grade A with Candlemaker will be much better and no shipping.

LynnS