Looking for a good eggnog

cybersix

Hi all, I've been using grandma's swinging eggnog from peaks, I thought to quit carring it due to the low FP (cannot be shipped via air) and because no one was ordering it.

But I had one customer try it, and he loves it, so I'm looking for a good one which has a high FP and it's rich as peak's.

Any suggestions?

TIA

KY has a good one but it is not a spiked scented one - just egg nog. I'd steer clear of BG. The place has been for sale for some time so who knows how long anything from there will be available. Also, they are known for not keeping stuff in stock and their CS is some of the worst out there IMO.

My Egg Nog has a low flashpoint of 150 also that can't be shipped internationally. Wish I could for you though!!! I ship internationally but only with fragrance oils that have a FP of 200+.

Thanks!!!

Kim :smiley2:

Thanks Kim.

I'm wondering if it's a characteristic of this kind of fragrance, every I saw has a low FP!

I highly recommend the Frothy Eggnog. It was a good seller for me last year!

I just read the FO description and it's different from the one I have: mine has ruhm in it, DS seems to have not. The FP is above 175 but I don't know if it can be shipped internationally.

I guess I have to make a decision here.