Reindeer Poo..

islandgirl

I actually just got this yesterday in the mail LOL I had to place an order for an fo and I can never just buy 1 because I get so mad about the shipping.

To me its a citrusy, fruity, and spicy scent......don't know if that makes sense LOL hard to describe but I really like it OOB. I hope to have a chance to pour it either today or tomorrow. Ill let everyone know, but if it smells anything like OOB Ill be keeping it :grin2:

also on a side note, I know everyone was talking about the stock photos.....another odd thing I noticed when I got this order yesterday is on the bottles (and slap me if this isnt new LOL Ive been pretty poor lately so havent ordered in a while) how theres the label with the fo name and the applications for use, well under the fo name it says candlepro.com so I went to it and it takes you to NG's site????? Anyone know anything about this? Are they changing their name?

well under the fo name it says candlepro.com so I went to it and it takes you to NG's site????? Anyone know anything about this? Are they changing their name?

If I recall correctly it has been that name for a while now, maybe a year or so. There was some hoopla about it when they first changed it but I don't think anyone ever got a clear answer as to what the heck they were doing.

As for the pictures....got me :confused: