My new website!

ilovescents

Very nice website! But, I only have a few comments....

When you cursor over a category it disappears (text goes to a white color).

Website backgrounds are very light, can barely make out the "pure" at the top and the stripes are hard to define, etc...

Love the font and the pics are really nice too!

Crisp and clean!

HTH

Carrie

Anything goes - just be nice. :grin2:

http://purescentsationsboutique.com/index.php

LOL.. Your are a brave one!!!

I really liked your site. Very easy to read and navigate.

Colors are great and easy on the eyes.

Very nice pictures.. Clean and Crisp..

I have only 3 NICE suggestions!!! LOL

1. On your soap pages 2-6, is there any way you can set it up so just the products show up and not the introduction on those pages. That way when people view pages 2-6, the product shows up immediately and they do not have to scroll down to view them.

2 In your cart, you need to set up the tax for in state orders.

3. You may also want to center the cart so that everything is not all bunched up to the left side..

(Mals allows you to do this somewhere in cart set up)

Other than that.. It looks very nice and I think you did a great job!!:yay:

OH NO!! I just deleted my cold process soap category, thus deleting all of my LUSHie soap listings. Excuse me, I'm going to cry now:(

Addendum: I'm okay, my listings were saved in my admin product area. Wheew!

Thank God.. I would have felt awful if you went in to change it upon my suggestion and lost all your work!! Whew!!!

I like it much better since you fixed it and can access all your products on one page. You get to see them all right away..

Going to 6 different pages is time consuming and customers for the most part may not even go to page 6 .. Ya know....

Your cart looks better centered?? Do you like it that way?? :smiley2:

Thank God.. I would have felt awful if you went in to change it upon my suggestion and lost all your work!! Whew!!!

I like it much better since you fixed it and can access all your products on one page. You get to see them all right away..

Going to 6 different pages is time consuming and customers for the most part may not even go to page 6 .. Ya know....

Your cart looks better centered?? Do you like it that way?? :smiley2:

You are the most helpful person I know! Yes, I do like the cart centered. I also like all of the products in one page -- see, I would not have realized that potential customers would find it tedious to browse through several pages of products. Most helpful suggestions, thank you so much!!

Very nice website! But, I only have a few comments....

When you cursor over a category it disappears (text goes to a white color).

Website backgrounds are very light, can barely make out the "pure" at the top and the stripes are hard to define, etc...

Love the font and the pics are really nice too!

Crisp and clean!

HTH

Carrie

Thanks Carrie. I darkened the hover color a bit (to a darker pink). Do you think that's better? The background graphics is very clear on my monitor so I left it be. Sometimes a small monitor may alter the the colors and background a bit. Thanks again for your feedback. :smiley2:

I love it! Simple yet elegant. Not to busy, it's easy on the eyes, even these old eyes of mine. Nice description of scents and great pictures.

The only thing I'd like to see is a picture of your roll on perfume. I'm a visual person, I have a hard time buying when I can't see the product.

I love it! Simple yet elegant. Not to busy, it's easy on the eyes, even these old eyes of mine. Nice description of scents and great pictures.

The only thing I'd like to see is a picture of your roll on perfume. I'm a visual person, I have a hard time buying when I can't see the product.

Excellent feedback, thank you! I'm trying to figure out where I can place a photo of the roll on perfume without appearing too cluttered or out of place. I really like the scent pics to stay because they provide a beautiful interpretation of the fragrance. I'll see what I can do. Thanks again. :smiley2: