Any CBL 129 users still around?

I have used this wax for years, but know it's not very popular anymore. Just wondering if there are any of you left on here and if so what are your current favorite FO's in this wax? I still like the oils from KY the best, but admit I have not tried most of the newer suppliers. I am burning KY's sweet potato pie this week and it is just devine! Also the pumpkin crunch cake from NG doing well in it.

It's funny you mention CBL129. I just yesterday found a whole case of it in my storage. Heaven only knows how long it's been there. I haven't used it in at least 9 years, and honestly don't even remember wick sizes or anything. All my old notes are in storage too, so no help there.

Do you have any suggestions for a starting wick size in 7.5 oz tumblers or jelly jars even?

Sandi

How wide is the opening on that 7.5oz. jar? It will probably need a 51zinc, but it might be OK with a 42z. CBL is easy to wick. I get by with a 42 in the 8oz. tins and some jars that size but the tins do create heat of their own after being lite awhile