My thong is cracking?

Did I use the wrong kind of wax? Did I add to much color? My skin turned red. Maybe the thong was wrong. I should have used a cotton one, instead of satan. Oh my, and my show is this weekend. What can I do. Help Help Help. I can't have cracking thongs. They will sue me. :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: This is my biggest thong show of the year.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Sorry I hadn't got back to ya lately. You see the crackling thong business is really growing. I personally wear each pair, until the wax gets hard and sets up. So I can't sit much to type. I kinda stand up a lot. Don't tell anyone I wear them first. That might slow down the business some. Ok, got to get back to making thongs. We got them in chocolate too. :P

Sorry I hadn't got back to ya lately. You see the crackling thong business is really growing. I personally wear each pair, until the wax gets hard and sets up. So I can't sit much to type. I kinda stand up a lot. Don't tell anyone I wear them first. That might slow down the business some. Ok, got to get back to making thongs. We got them in chocolate too. :P

Were your ears burning??

I just posted about you being MIA!!:laugh2:

http://www.craftserver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87582

Everyone get ready to hit your report button..

The TUI Thong Mama is Back!!!