Finally!!! The soy wax I'm using has a name and a face LOL!!

Hi all, my italian supplier finally told me which soy he's importing and so what I'm using!

It's Soyawax Phytowax C-1.

I'm reading some threads on here, can't find much and I'm confused with Cargill C-1, all I can say noy is that this wax is behaving fine and I almost have no problems using it, except for the problem I had when it was hot and humid this past summer.

Oh well I'm happy to give it a name. :yay:

found it!

Bottom was his first response

Hello Anita,

Great to hear from you again. Please note that typically the Nature Wax C-1 can hold 6% fragrance, but with some fragrances it can be loaded up to 10-12%. If you have any other questions please let me know. Also, thank you for buying Cargill Nature Wax.

Regards,

Ross Christensen

Cargill Inc., Acct. Manager

Ph.# (770)718-2631

FAx # (770)532-4922

-----Original Message-----

Anita Miller [mailto:neenmiller@hotmail.com]

Sent:
Thursday, September 06, 2007 7:45 PM

To:
Christensen, Ross -

Subject:
RE: C1

Thanks for the info, I purchased 10 pounds to try it. Now can you tell me what the max fragrance oil load is? My supplier's site doesn't state this info.
Subject: RE: C1

Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 08:11:43 -0500

To:

.ExternalClass .EC_hmmessage P{padding-right:0px;padding-left:0px;padding-bottom:0px;padding-top:0px;}.ExternalClass EC_BODY.hmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;}
Hello Anita,

Thank you for your interest in Cargill's Nature Wax C-1. I don't know if General Wax has done anything to the Nature Wax C-1 formula, but our Cargill Nature Wax C-1 has not been reformulated and is the same version as previous versions. Also per request, the Cargill Nature Wax C-1 is 85% soy and 15 % palm blend. Hope this information helps.

Regards,

Ross Christensen

Cargill Inc., Acct. Manager

Ph.# (770)531-4776

Fax # (770)532-4922

thanks!

I'm pretty satisfied with this wax, as I said I only had problems with hot weather.

I'm going to use 6%-7% FO on these candles, and they do really well with CD wicks.

Anyway that's the only soy wax avalaible here in italy, so I guess I need to use that and not arguing LOL!!