wickless and comfort blend

Sharon in KY

Have some Comfort Blend wax and going to make some wickless candles with it. but would like to add some other paraffin to give more of a creamy texture. Where should I go to find out what the best temp. to pour etc. Would like to learn more about this wax and other really soft paraffins. Since it gets heated so much I don't want any "natural" waxes. Not a good time for me to be playing so want to read as much as I can before I get started. Thanks to all.....

PS have done the search thing on here but the info is so spread out it's hard to find.

I usually pour this one about 150 - 145 and get smooth tops but I don't mix it with anything else. I figured it out through trial and error unfortunately. The 4630 is the same, with or without a wick.

So have they changed the comfort Blend to 4530? I was looking and wrote down 4527. I poured a sample candle and heated way too hot I think. The scent just about killed me it was so strong. I was caughing and choking, I'll have to remember the pour temp. Read just about everything throws in it so if that holds true I should have some nice wickless candles.... Thanks

Comfort blend has always been 4627 and Harmony blend has always been 4630. I think you wrote it down incorrectly. Though I remember 4630 being 19something or other a few years ago I think. I forget.

Both wick the same for me, a few suppliers call 4630 a more solid version of 4627.

And the only thing I can't get to work in either is citrus fragrances. For that I bring out the pure soy.

The blend I formulated using these two and a few other things throws just about anything I put in it. I'm quite happy with it.