Power burn questions

I am using C3, 8oz jj, eco 10, and FO at .06. When I let the candle burn for 6 hours or so, I start to get a high flame. Isn't this normal?? At times, or so it seems to me, depending on what fragrance oil I use, there can be different levels of sooting left as well. I've used lower sized wicks, but they seem to tunnel and fizzle out. I've had this happen while burning 'big named" candles for long consecutive burns as well. I'm just kinda confused...:confused:

I use C 3 also but I use CD wicks. I power burn all the time and don't have a problem with soot on my jars. But yes if you don't trim your wick the flame will end up getting pretty high.

HTH

I am using C3, 8oz jj, eco 10, and FO at .06. When I let the candle burn for 6 hours or so, I start to get a high flame. Isn't this normal?? At times, or so it seems to me, depending on what fragrance oil I use, there can be different levels of sooting left as well. I've used lower sized wicks, but they seem to tunnel and fizzle out. I've had this happen while burning 'big named" candles for long consecutive burns as well. I'm just kinda confused...:confused: