Supplier for Wooden Roses

Toni S.

Could someone steer me in the right direction as to what supplier sells good wooden roses at a decent price? I've purchased in the past off the classys but now I'd like to buy them from a supplier direct. I'm not looking to purchase 2000 roses and onion grass stems but maybe 200 or so in several colors?

Help is appreciated. Thank you!

Thanks for the tip Lisa BUT they don't have the onion grass? I need to get that too cuz all the roses I've made up so far have onion grass w/ it and I don't want to make them up without it.

Maybe someone else might know or I'll just have to sit, take the time and search the web!

Thanks again

Antonia,

There wholesale prices are as follows:

Small Bud Roses - $55.00 per case, one case minumim!

There are 8 flowers per bunch w/ 100 bunches per case, (That's alot of flowers BUT the price is right!) Each order must be minimum 5 bunches per color. It breaks down to .07 per bud w/o shipping.

Onion Grass - 100 per bunch - $7.00

Small Cello Bags (will fit 1/2 doz. buds) - $5.00

Haven't placed my order yet cuz I gotta decide on the colors. With all these flowers, I'll probably end of selling some on the classy's.

HTH

Antonia,

There wholesale prices are as follows:

Small Bud Roses - $55.00 per case, one case minumim!

There are 8 flowers per bunch w/ 100 bunches per case, (That's alot of flowers BUT the price is right!) Each order must be minimum 5 bunches per color. It breaks down to .07 per bud w/o shipping.

Onion Grass - 100 per bunch - $7.00

Small Cello Bags (will fit 1/2 doz. buds) - $5.00

Haven't placed my order yet cuz I gotta decide on the colors. With all these flowers, I'll probably end of selling some on the classy's.

HTH

Thanks so much. I wish they would post that on there site and not make you email them. That is a really great price, I got a free one when I got my order from NG and was going to order from them but they are about $0.25 each. Thanks again.

Antonia,

Were you looking to buy some roses cuz I'll have plenty? I'm going to hold off ordering and give the company a call on Monday because they are out of stock on 2 colors that I want and I would like to find out how long it will take before they're back in stock.

Send me a pm if you're interested in any and what colors you'd be looking for.