Anybody use The Candlemaker Store?

Debra Phelps

They are so cheap on their oils. They make their own, I heard. I have used them in the past, and can't remember why I quit. I know they have a kick butt Orange Vanilla. Any comments? I don't know what is wrong with me this year, but I want new stuff from everybody. I get tired of the same stuff. If I'm selling new scents at a show, I can really sell. I get excited about them. Ok, back to work.:tiptoe:

I've used them for years. Love the grade A oils, never tried the cheaper B grade. We always call him 'Steve, the nice guy". Great service! Had one shipment completely destroyed by ups, Steve knew about it before it was even delivered & replaced the shipment! Love the blueberry muffin, spiced vanilla, black cherry, cranberry relish, & country spice.

PamR

Glad to read the positive remarks about this company. I've never used any of their oils or other products, but they were very generous to the attendees at the GA Gathering this past spring. I got a good many 1 oz that I haven't had the chance to put in wax yet but intend to soon.

Yes I agree, the wick stickers are great. That is who supplies them to the rest. They are much cheaper at Steves. He used to have time to talk to you him self in e-mails. But he is really busy now. I want to try some oils. His prices are great. I remember him telling me the B grade was fine. But I didn't use soy then. Now I use 30% soy, so I might try the A. thanks for all the advice. I appreciate it, again. :highfive:

I use the The Candlemaker Store and a few others near me. The Candlemaker Store is just about 30 minutes from my house. I do like the wickers stickers.Got 1.000 for $16.99 Friday and a 100 classic jars for a wholesale order. I buy Grade A and B FO's.Testing B Pumplin Pie this week. Vanilla Grapefruiit is a big seller for me and got B Grade in that one too.

Strawberry Lemonade is good too.

Did a show yesterday and a lady who gets supplies somewhere else and passes the Candlemaker Store had no idea of the place. She does now. New to candlemaking and gave her some tips.She is second pouring soy because of the tops.I told her get a heat gun and take care of that.No reason for a second pour.This was new to her.

LynnS

Hi,

I just wanted to say that when I got into candlemaking 9 yrs. ago and I was doing research, to figure out how to make my candles actually smell when they burned Steve " the nice guy" was who's name came up again and again. He has always answered my questions and still returns all of my phone calls, I feel he products are among the best, I use several of he's oils and they are great!!! The customer service there is like peak's it is ALWAYS above and beyond!!!

Just my 2 cents,

Valerie