What is your website worth..

islandgirl

Both of mine are worth $500 each. I have a feeling it might have to do with length of time your domain is good for and how long it's existed, as well as search engines you're submitted to. I recently got off my butt and submitted my sites, so I'll check back in a month or so and see if my value has increased. Hope it doesn't go down, lol.

Well, my current site is worth $1965, but my other site, which is no longer up and when it was, was only up for 6 months..is worth $2000.

So, what's it basing this dollar figure on? It does show a graph that says you're not in the top 100,000 searches, or something like that. I'm wondering if it's even legit....

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2::P

I went back to check the value again a few mins. later because I forgot to see if it would bring up my new homepage or the old one and my site value had gone down by $1. Oh wow, now I'm getting concerned. I'll be afraid to check back in a month------:laugh2: :laugh2:

Actually, that was sort of fun to look at though.