scent in one and not the other

I made a bunch of Cranberry Chutney tarts using my palm wax. I brought one to work to have a friend test, the scent was so strong it came all the way down the hall. My husband took one to work for the same reason, he called and you could not smell it unless you put your nose right on top of it. How can this be? Is it possible?:sad2:

Thanks,

Joy

If you're using different types of warmers, that might affect scent throw. I've found that certain electric wamers (Levine's) burn way hotter than others. If it's to hot, it might be burning off FO to fast. If it's not hot enough, you won't get great throw. Just my $.02 :) I personally like the electric warmers from Jackel.

If you're using different types of warmers, that might affect scent throw. I've found that certain electric wamers (Levine's) burn way hotter than others. If it's to hot, it might be burning off FO to fast. If it's not hot enough, you won't get great throw. Just my $.02 :) I personally like the electric warmers from Jackel.

Hey I was just on their website trying to look at there products but you have to have an ID, which I dont, and I didnt see any place to sign up for one either. I did request a catalog but was wondering how do you order from them and how did you get a log in ID? Thanks for any help.

Antonia