Bonnie's Gemstones

Abbiepql

Hello, I am not a regular on your forum so I hope I am not offending anyone by asking this, but I am trying to find where I can purchase these soaps. I was told there is a website but I have been unable to find them.

These would be a surprise gift for a very special occassion for someone who has been raving about these soap ever since she saw them here. I don't make soap or candles or anything else for that matter so the instructions would not help me.

Anyone know where I can find them? Thanks for any help candletech members.

I apologize in advance if I am out of line just posting to ask this question.

Jeanne Marie

Did you try emailing her with the email address on the first post?

All of her stuff is incredible. She really is talented.

Hello, I am not a regular on your forum so I hope I am not offending anyone by asking this, but I am trying to find where I can purchase these soaps. I was told there is a website but I have been unable to find them.

These would be a surprise gift for a very special occassion for someone who has been raving about these soap ever since she saw them here. I don't make soap or candles or anything else for that matter so the instructions would not help me.

Anyone know where I can find them? Thanks for any help candletech members.

I apologize in advance if I am out of line just posting to ask this question.

Jeanne Marie

I googled her and came up with this link :)

http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Shop&seller_id=16622

Thanks for that artfire, I am a senior citizen but new to computers and really don't know much about searching. I checked it out and will be ordering once I get someone to help me with paying over the internet.

You are all so kind to help me. Thanks very much. You all make such nice stuff.

Thanks again.

Jeanne Marie

Thanks for that artfire, I am a senior citizen but new to computers and really don't know much about searching. I checked it out and will be ordering once I get someone to help me with paying over the internet.

You are all so kind to help me. Thanks very much. You all make such nice stuff.

Thanks again.

Jeanne Marie

You're more than welcome, glad I could help !

• 4 weeks later...

Far out !!!!!!

Those soaps are just absolutely gorgeous!!!! I think I will be getting some as gifts for family back home when I go back later in the year.

Very inspiring - I just want to make a few plain bars for the satisfaction of making my own soap - but sure love all the variety there is and love the talent everyone out there has!!!!

So excited I can't get offline to sleep so I can get up and have my FIRST go !!!!

:cheesy2::cheesy2::cheesy2:

• 1 year later...

I know this is an old post, but I wanted to let you know that she has made a blog post with all the directions on making these soaps.

Thanks again for you help when I asked. I do appreciate it, so I wanted to repay you all by passing along the link to her post about how to make the soap. I still don't make soap, just buy and buy and buy. I did buy these soap rock and they are beautiful and smell great.

By the way, I have gotten better at using the computer since my first post here - thanks for your patience and helping me out. It seems silly now that I know more, I even know how to search LOL!

how to make soap rocks

Jeanne Marie