Bonnie's Gemstones

Abbiepql

At the Mid-Atlantic Lights & Lather gathering in PA we had a demo by Bonnie Bartley, Soapsmith. She had everyone make their own gemstone soaps and I thought you might like to take a look. They are gorgous and a lot of FUN. She gave out very detailed directions and she will email them to you if you email her at soapsmith@hotmail.com

Here is a collection of some the attendees made:

gemstonesoaps.jpg

Here is just one of the ones she made:

AQUAMARINE.jpg

If you want to see more check out the photobucket of all her beautiful work:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v285/Soapsmith/

When we were setting up in the room the night before the crew of guys putting up the tables could not get over they were soap. They kept looking and picking them up - the next day one came over to tell Bonnie how awesome they were and she let him choose one to take home - he was THRILLED!

I have been going through all my M&P stuff, need to order some micas. DebScent - KimL got online as soon as she got home and ordered all the stuff to make some. Gal on a mission! I want to do some for the holidays, very kewl. Hey and once they are in block form the cutting actually went really fast, we all did them in less than 15 mins. Good idea taking them to work, mine is so small I dare not use it until I have made more to replace it!

• 7 months later...

Hello, I am not a regular on your forum so I hope I am not offending anyone by asking this, but I am trying to find where I can purchase these soaps. I was told there is a website but I have been unable to find them.

These would be a surprise gift for a very special occassion for someone who has been raving about these soap ever since she saw them here. I don't make soap or candles or anything else for that matter so the instructions would not help me.

Anyone know where I can find them? Thanks for any help candletech members.

I apologize in advance if I am out of line just posting to ask this question.

Jeanne Marie