Stress Relief

Alajane

I poured "Stress Relief" from Southern Garden Scents a couple of days ago. I kept thinking it smelled familiar, so I sniffed some of my candles and decided it's very similar to "Spearmint Eucalyptus" although the descriptions are very different. The stress relief description is: "Lavender and Sage, touched with a hint of Peppermint and Star Anise."

Do any of you carry both of these? I think they may be too similar to keep both in stock, but I also wondered if the name "Stress Relief" would appeal to a totally different customer than "Spearmint Eucalyptus." Although I wouldn't have thought they would smell good together, I think I may try adding a bit of lavender to my SE to create my own Stress Relief blend. Any thoughts on this combo?

Jane

I'd buy Stress Relief before Spearmint Eucalyptus. IMO, they smell the same. I've been trying to work with bath teas with different recipes, and they are so similar for the "stress relief recipe", I'm beginning to think it's just a whiff of a minty type air.

Can't help you with lavender - I detest the scent.

MissMary, I don't like lavender either! (Thought I was the only one.) I'm glad to see you think they smell the same also. I have almost a full pound of ES and only had a 1-oz sample of Stress Relief--that's why I was asking the question!

Thanks for the reply.

Jane

MissMary, I don't like lavender either! (Thought I was the only one.) I'm glad to see you think they smell the same also. I have almost a full pound of ES and only had a 1-oz sample of Stress Relief--that's why I was asking the question!

Thanks for the reply.

Jane

You guys are not the only one...cant stand lavendar here either lol