Studio Beck has done it again! My new logo!

Well, we all know why we MUST and JUST love Beckie!

Here's my new logo! And she's working on my new webset too!

What do you think?

Keep in mind that I cater to feed store, and the utmost in country type stores here in Texas.! I just love it! So Saloony, General Store look! :yay:

here's my website: www.catspringcandles.com my "now" logo is at the top of the homepage. That's been my logo for 7 years....just thought I needed to move forward.... yea?

post-5219-139458448799_thumb.jpg

Thank you everyone for your comments and I'll mention the "candles".

Sliver, yes you were right, however, since gas, groceries, clothing and everything has increased, plus we are doing remodeling on our house, plus building my mom and apt. on our place...well, just can't quit yet. What led me to that initial decision was stress mainly, but I've done some soul searching and have programmed myself and my priorities a little different so my business can continue, I keep my sanity and my family as a whole is happy, plus we need the $$....

Carrie

I love your candles, I bought some! I still have one that I've been sparingly trying to wait on using up! :D But I just gotta say - I liked the old one better. I think it was cuter, unique and frankly, if it's a money thing, then why shell out money to someone to come up with a new one? (Nothing against SB of course.)

Carrie, I like it. I think it sets you apart from all of the other 'cookie cutter' looking, general store look. country sites. There are so many out there that they tend to all blend together.

Disclaimer...I have nothing against prim type sites...they are appropriate for their market and it's a big one!

Carrie, I like it. I think it sets you apart from all of the other 'cookie cutter' looking, general store look. country sites. There are so many out there that they tend to all blend together.

Disclaimer...I have nothing against prim type sites...they are appropriate for their market and it's a big one!

Thanks! That's why I'm changing. I've been all over the net and found so many logos with the same CAT I had and the prim looking candles....nothing against them, it's just not where I want to go with my business. I want a logo without the "goods and animals", more personalized with my company name, which is unique in itself. I really like this particular logo as it's saloony looking...it just appeals to me.....Beckie and I are still working on some of the kinks in the logo...as someone mentioned...the word CANDLES didn't stand out and she realizes that...I'm really excited about the new look....Country/Saloony but clean and simple....I'm aiming away from the "overdone on the graphics look" and focusing on the NAME and the products....

Anyway, thanks everyone for your compliments and thoughts...I'll get back with you when we get this all tidied up! LOL That's why I posted, 'cause I knew you all would have some wisdom...

Carrie

I really like the new logo. I think it needs a little tweaking to make candles more legible, but plays well into the direction you want take things. The old logo is too generic & looks like stock clip-art. Cat Spring is a wonderful part of Tx, rich in the German culture & loaded w/ all those historic dancehalls. Your website & products will really stand out & look super professional w/ the new marketing theme. You should have a scent called Texas Dancehall! I sell lots of Yellow Rose of Texas & Texas Blue Bonnets.

Susan.

Thanks Susan! Yes, the logo is getting tweaked....

So you are familiar with Cat Spring? Great little town! Lived here for 11 years....the hall here, Cat Spring Agricultural Society Hall, is the oldest Ag. hall and full of German heritage. My DH's family are from german decent (? sp) ~ Dittert. So many halls out in this area, unfortunately not many of them have dances anymore.....:sad2:

Thank you for your compliments too!

Carrie

So you are familiar with Cat Spring? Great little town! Lived here for 11 years....the hall here, Cat Spring Agricultural Society Hall, is the oldest Ag. hall and full of German heritage. My DH's family are from german decent (? sp) ~ Dittert. So many halls out in this area, unfortunately not many of them have dances anymore.....:sad2:

I've never been to Cat Spring, but I'm familiar w/ the area. My husband's a drummer & I occasionally book bands, so we've seen the inside of a LOT of Tx dancehalls! I really love the dying tradition of small towns & dancehalls, so the themed concept really draws me in. If I were you, I'd market to some of the famous dancehalls, or shops nearby. Gruene, Luckenbach & Floore's are dancehall meccas. People drop ridiculous money for anything they sell. You've hit a unique niche that could generate a nice income! Good luck!

Susan.

Looks great! With some tweaking, it will be worth it. Personally, I'm not a fan of the cutesy prim look and I'm glad to hear you've decided to 'evolve' your look to be more unique. From what I've seen so far, it's going in the right direction. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome logo. Beckie did my grapics. she is very talented and will work with you til you are satisfied. Love the redo. Looks great. Hey glad you are not going out all together, you stuff is awesome. Ask me how I know. LOL