Reed Diffuser bottles: Plastic or Glass

ebarnes

I've been using the bottles from Bayousome for reed diffusers for months now with NO problems whatsoever. I have had one in my office since around December with the same oil in it and it has not discolored and it still looks nice. Bill @ Bayousome told me they were O.K. to use for this purpose. So far, so good.

Have any of you looked at bottles from local sources? Like the craft section of Wal-Mart? Or Hobby Lobby, Michael's, and other craft places? I'm wondering what's available locally to me, and I do plan to do some looking, so I'm not spending a small fortune on shipping glass like I've heard some jar candlemaker's complaining about lately.

Have any of you looked at bottles from local sources? Like the craft section of Wal-Mart? Or Hobby Lobby, Michael's, and other craft places? I'm wondering what's available locally to me, and I do plan to do some looking, so I'm not spending a small fortune on shipping glass like I've heard some jar candlemaker's complaining about lately.

No I have not, bayousome has the bottels I need for .60 cents each, when you add shipping I think Im paying about .70 cents a jar. Still cheaper than the dollar store.

I've been using the bottles from Bayousome for reed diffusers for months now with NO problems whatsoever. I have had one in my office since around December with the same oil in it and it has not discolored and it still looks nice. Bill @ Bayousome told me they were O.K. to use for this purpose. So far, so good.

Thanks a lot this helps.