Democrat or Republican?

Dahlia

I think these candles would be so fun and am going to order some FO today. Just curious if any of you sell these and which fragrance sells the best? I'm betting Democrat is going to outsell the Republican in my area, but I could be wrong!

I have always wanted to try these as well. If I were the customer, I would choose Republican, hoping it smells good. :wink2: I think on the east side of WA where I live Republican would sell better, and on the west side, Democrat would sell better.

I think they both sound like great fragrances and I'll bet they'll sell like hotcakes because of the novelty and the times. Here is a description for the NG website~

An NG Original Fragrance! Based on similar personality traits found in many Democrats, our perfumist developed a complex fragrance blend that focused on individuals with a free-spirit, love for mankind, who have a desire to promote conservation of our environment. This unique fragrance has a very fresh greenery base of clover, ivy and aloe, combined with exciting notes of grapefuit, orange, tangerine, and persimmon.

An NG Original Fragrance! Based on similar personality traits found in many Republicans, our perfumist developed a complex fragrance blend that stood for conservative values, love of country, and a strong family unit. This unique fragrance has well-grounded earthy notes of fresh sage and McIntosh apple, middle notes of lily of the valley, rose, and apple blossoms; with happy citrus top notes of tangerine, grapefruit, lemon, and orange.

How about this:

Red-Republican(since the states are that color on the elections results map)

White-Independant

Blue-Democrat(since the states are that color on the elections results map)

That way when you display them, they will be very patriotic too! I bet you could waterslide some decals of a donkey and elephant on them

• 2 weeks later...

I bought some Democrat from the Classies and put it in lotion. My teenaged students and my fellow teachers loved it! One of them said it smelled like soap, too. I called it Hybrid Hippie because anything that says Democrat around here is a bit of an issue.