What else smells like Jasmine?

Jujutwin

Stupid question I'm sure.

I had found a little bottle of lotion at a country store once and remembered it was Jasmine. It smelled great. I don't want to order just one bottle, so I am hoping out of the many many bottles of FO's I have, I might have something that smells somewhat similar to Jasmine, or be able to mix something that smells similar. I am the guinea pig, this is just for me.

Thanks!

There are some Jasmine's that have a unique, lovely note, but for the most part, I've found Jasmine to be an almost generic floral. I've had Hyacinth, Gardenia & Blue Bonnet that could easily pass. Don't get me wrong -- they're all nice fo's, but unlabeled, I seriously doubt too many people could identify which is which.

Susan.

I have to disagree. True jasmine is a very potent, heady scent and jasmine lovers will be able to tell the difference immediately. I worked with my local florist years ago to match my FO's to the true floral scents. :cool2:

I agree w/ you, Chris -- the 'true' scents are distinctive. I was trying to say that most of these florals are not represented very well by most suppliers & it takes a lot of sampling to find the ones that have the intoxicating notes that make a scent stand out. I've smelled many wonderful Jasmine candles, but I've yet to find one that sets my world on fire.

Susan.