CS White Tea & Berries

dcso580

For those interested, I soaped CS White Tea & Berries. It performed very well! It seemed to slow trace a bit, which was great for swirling and such. It smells wonderful. Seems to be just a tad on the light side, so I will put in the full .7 next time. I did .5 on this batch. I'm not sure if it had an effect on the color. The base color came out very yellow, instead of the normal pale green. I added TD, so that may explain the yellow.

Happy soaping!!!

You might email Lillian to let her know. Isn't there a contact on that site?

Thought I'd comment that HA! I used TD in my beguiled batch that was supposed to go brown, but I had a banana yellow custard look too. Course I split all my colors up into uneven fourths that I don't think there was a chance for anything to go white. Probably wishing I had some white in the soap now come to think of it.

It is as long as people leave more than smells nice, love this OOB etc. lol or actually post reviews under the product they used it in and not include say soap reviews with a perfume stick or lotion review. Wish more would add something to the site.