Need Help with Displays

Help I am doing my first big fall festival in october and I am looking for some nice wood risers to show off my candles on my table. Does anyone know were I can get these from? I have been searching and cannot find any. Any help would be Great Thanks Regina

There is this one

http://www.candlesandwoodcrafts.com/woodendisplays3.html

On my other computer I think I have a link to another type of wood riser I will look for on Monday.

If you have the tools and time you can make a pretty nice one. I have some that my DH made me years ago and I think I still have the specs for it on my other computer.

I use the cardboard ones from Gershel Brothers and cover them with fabric. They look really nice that way, plus you can load those babies up!! I can load a 4 tier display full of 8 ounce square mason jars and they won't even bend. :shocked2:

Plus I have been using mine for a year and they are still in good shape and at $25.00 for 4 or 5, they can't be beat plus they don't weigh much.