Looking for the PERFECT unisex scent....

Kymber

I have a very upscale resort that uses all my products in their lodges and cabins. They want to put in a shower gel and they wanted it scented in some fabulous scent that would be for men and women both. They want it in 32oz pump bottles. They also want foamer bottles done in the same scent for all the kitchen sinks. The bar soap is at all the bathroom sinks and they have a special exclusive scent that all the bar soap and lotions are done in but it is more feminine. BUT the shower gel and foamer soaps they want done in unisex. Sooooooo my question is.....if you were making this decision what fragrance would you look at for the shower gel and foamers?? Thanks for any and all help!

Do these places have sort of a theme?

Yea they are Apple...not in the sense of decorating in Apples but Apple is in their name. Everything is built in log....all the lodges are huge log homes and all the cabins are log. They have their own golf course. They are kinda of rustic, mountain, outdoorsy feel.

BW bayleaf & black pepper. Big seller for me and everyone tells me its because its unique & a unisex scent

Hmmmm...haven't smelled that one yet. Altho I love tony'ss Black Pepper! I may have to contact Connie and buy a 1oz sample.

I have never smelled BCN Dream Weaver either......

Outdoor, woodsy, hooah is the perfect fit if the women could stand the pine tone to it lol

Carpe Diem comes to mine as ultra fresh and unisex and just gets better as the day goes on.

For that matter, you might look at Midnight in the Garden and add a touch of hooah lol.

Or you could just go with that Frank, Myrrh & Gold and anyone who doesn't have an O after sniffing it is off their rocker ha ha.

Blackberry Apple maybe?

What about Apples 'n Oak?

Outdoor, woodsy, hooah is the perfect fit if the women could stand the pine tone to it lol

Carpe Diem comes to mine as ultra fresh and unisex and just gets better as the day goes on.

For that matter, you might look at Midnight in the Garden and add a touch of hooah lol.

Or you could just go with that Frank, Myrrh & Gold and anyone who doesn't have an O after sniffing it is off their rocker ha ha.

Blackberry Apple maybe?

What about Apples 'n Oak?

Well one way to look at that is their guests would always be happy! LOL I use to have a sample of the Lavender, Apples & Oak but it grew legs and walked somewhere...but I think I remember that one was pretty nice too?

Why don't you put together some samples of unisex fragrances and let them decide which they'd prefer to have at their lodge.

Here are a few suggestions from me:

Nature's Garden

Yacht Club

Rain

Clean Crisp Air

Watercress and Aloe

RE

Breezy Meadows

Amazon Mist

Issey Miyake

I think both males and females would like these scents. JMHO

just my two scents LOL!!! but you could try a sample of Tramonto Fiorentino by daystar. it's an italian brand scent. It's herbal and woodsy and earthy, a bit strange and unusual, but I know many italians go crazy about this, it's an upscale scent. here it's used in pot pourri and cologne.

That is Southern Soapers right? LOL Yet another excuse to order more from them!

Yes ma'am it is. While you're at it, sneak in some stonewashed denim (cuz it's very well should be very unisex in nature.) Fresh, clean and no immediate thought that it smells like a detergent.