so what do we think of WSP's quality of FO's??

They are hit and miss, like any other supplier. Their Pearberry is a dead on dupe, but weak. Their cinnamon blasts others out of the water in candles for the ones I've tried like Peaks (sorry Peaks, I still got love for ya!). Their Birthday cake is so so so yummy and strong, but their Mango Papaya is weak.

You might get better answers if you go through and ask about the specific fragrances you are requesting. Ask if WSP's is very good at all. Then toss out all the answers of people who never tried it but recommend another supplier (this is more of an amusement of a sentence - when I read this forum, but ask about one and get answers on something else :D).

Some of their fragrances are definitely NOT worth the price, especially some of their dupes.

I found that their oils were strong and they did throw well for me (igi 4627) but their dupes are not close at all. Other companies provide equally strong oils and dupes that compare to original types. Also, their prices went up 25% a few months ago and were high to begin with. I do like one of their oils but have been avoiding purchasing it....waiting to see if I can find it someplace else at a decent price.

They do offer other items (bath gel, lotion bases, additives, etc) which are priced fairly and are nice quality.

hth,

Eve

The blueberry muffin is SUPER GREAT!!! You and your customer's will love it, it is my #1 seller. I use alot of their FO's and have been happy with them, especially the premium scents you can't go wrong with them. I have used them in paraffin and soy. I am actually going to put an order in for their pumpkin crunch cake. When you look at the fragrances they are rated and before ordering you could click on for add'l product information and read what their customer's have said about the FO's. I feel people are pretty honest when leaving responses. I will not purchase any FO if it does not have at least 4 stars or more. Plus the free shipping is Awesome!!