SS FM&G, Gypsy Rose cuts

Scented

Well mercy. The GR went bright on me inside, but nothing that spectacular with the inside design. There are some interesting bars, one with a pterydactl (is that the spelling?) and a long horn supported by a shoe, but most just look like funky, thick gold necklaces. I'm not thinking the magenta color is what I want for the scent. Maybe there will be a next time.

[ATTACH]15902[/ATTACH]

Frankincense, Myrrh and Gold

Poured two ways into the mold and think it looks like grains of color separated by a gold band. Definitely need to find a name for this, because it's too long lol.

[ATTACH]15900[/ATTACH]

And I do like it without doing anything to the gold. Seems there were parts of the gold I didn't touch.

[ATTACH]15901[/ATTACH]

Colors were purple and blueberry pop and 24K gold.

post-23-139458448279_thumb.jpg

post-23-139458448281_thumb.jpg

post-23-139458448282_thumb.jpg

Wow, those are incredible! The first thing I thought of with the blue was the van Gogh painting, Starry Starry Night. I agree with Soapmom that it would be a perfect name for it. Gypsy fits the first one to a tee.

Those are AWESOME!!!!!!!:shocked2: :shocked2: :shocked2: :shocked2: If ya are ever looking for a tester...COUNT ME IN!!!!!!!

How about......

Arabian Nights

Arabian Skies

Egyptian Treasures

Mystical Moments

Heaven Scent

I dunno...lol ..... I tried