How I Recruit Wholesale Customers

Here is the approach I take to aquiring new wholesale accounts. I take this packet that contains my product list w prices, my fragrance list, my wholesale policy, and the wholesale account set up intstructions, business card, and a sample to stores that I would like to carry my products in areas that don't already have someone carrying my products. I know its not the method that most people use but its what works for me. You only have a few seconds to impress most business owners and laying it all out for them really helps out IMO.

post-6473-139458448216_thumb.jpg

post-6473-139458448218_thumb.jpg

Hi Guys,

I am glad everyone likes it. I started doing this when I firsted started my wholesale plan and just got through revamping it with my new logo, info, etc. I printed everything myself. The box is printed on high gloss photo paper which gives the box the rigidity it needs and also provides the professionally printed look. I also print business cards and so much more on this stuff. Visit the Dollar Tree and pick up a few packs. I am sure you'll find some use, I always do. I would also be willing to provide my template for you guys to use. Just give me a chance to clear it back off and take a screen shot. Not sure how you guys would edit it unless you have a graphics program. I use Scrapbook Factory for everything I do. If there is any other way I could help, let me know.

Adam

ok, long day at work, what am I visting the dollar tree for and picking up? Photo paper?

Yes, High Gloss Photo Paper. I use it for everything from these packages, to my business cards, to invitations, actual photos, and so much more. Make sure you choose your glossy photo paper setting under your printer though. Template comings soon as well as more laid out instructions and tips.

Okay guys, here comes my short, unorganized tutorial. Attatched is the template, a picture of how to used the guidlines to help you out, and some tips on how to fold the box. First, you want to take this template and fill it with your information. Next, print it out, I suggest high gloss photo paper and printing with your printer settings adjusted accordingly. Then you should cut completely around your template. From this point you have two options. You can simply just fold the box and tape it or, you can acheive a much more proffesional looking box by using your trimmer (you can see the one I use in a picture below) to make score lines. To do so, turn your printed side of the box over. Now, use the blade of your trimmer to lighly score along the folding lines. DO NOT use much pressure or you will slice through your box. If you have a scoring attatchment, you could use it. I score along all of the vertical folding points as well as horizontally along the flaps. Now, turn your box, printed side up and fold it, connecting the circumfrence first and then folding the flaps on the bottom. I use double sized tape along the circumfrence flap and regular tape on the flaps at the bottom. I hope that I have halfway explained how to do this. It really is not that hard and I have probably wasted my time explaing it. If you need help just PM me.

post-6473-139458448303_thumb.jpg

post-6473-13945844831_thumb.jpg

post-6473-139458448312_thumb.jpg

What version of Scrapbook Factory has the templates for boxes and bags? I have the older version, I think it is 2.0 somewhere hiding, I never installed it and don't want to if it doesn't have those templates. TIA!

Mine is Scrapbook Factory Deluxe 3.0 and it has it. Have you been to their website, they might have a free download or an update.

Mine is Scrapbook Factory Deluxe 3.0 and it has it. Have you been to their website, they might have a free download or an update.

Thank you! I'll check the website and if they offer free upgrade I'll search out my 2.0 and install it. It may even be on 2.0, just not listed on the box. I'd love to make my own boxes & bags, I know they are not really cost effective, but I think I'd enjoy doing it.