6036 price differences - WOW

Maybe Aztec got a new shipment and it is reflecting the new price increases of wax.

I am sure the other suppliers will soon be raising their prices as they order their new shipments...:undecided:undecided

ETS.. I am also finding these price swings with FO's..

This just sucks...

I saw the same and ordered my test slabs from CS even though they are so far away from me. Tootie pointed out that with their discounted shipping, if you order 4 cases it's 9 cents per ounce to our location. A few of us have emailed Peaks about 6036 and last I heard they were waiting on samples to test...hopefully they will like it and bring it in. I am liking it a lot so far...still much testing to do though.

On the IGI site and on CS they describe it as a 'low cost' blend. Looks like LIT is marking it up quite a bit!

Well this is what I think....CS will go up when they need to order again. I think CS orders a larger quantity than the smaller suppliers so they dont have to hike prices every other week like some smaller suppliers do.

tootie

Well, anything with soy in it is going to go up, up, up. Saw in the papers that soybeans were higher than ever due to the flooding and other weather conditions in the midwest, etc...same with corn and wheat. Probably all will go up as they replace their present stock. Maybe I'll have to look into palm or coconut! All they in short supply also? Beth

Well this is what I think....CS will go up when they need to order again. I think CS orders a larger quantity than the smaller suppliers so they dont have to hike prices every other week like some smaller suppliers do.

tootie

I am thinking the same thing . . .I am so weak when it comes to testing waxes :tongue2: I can currently drive to pick up my wax so I had probably stick to the wax I am currently using saving on the shipping costs. Hopefully some day the market will even back out. I'll hold out on the itch to test for a little while longer.