EOU Lemon Deet Buster ???'s

I received this blend for those pesky mosquitoes

Has anyone tried this is a spray or lotion?

I was wondering how you would use this in a lotion...add at the end as an essential oil blend..???

In the spray I added it with the polysorbate 20 and lemon deet blend together

All help will be greatly appreciated...

Hugs Mags

I used it last summer in both a spray and in a lotion type bar. It works very very well. I don't have my formulas with me as I am on vacation, but I was happy with the results. I made my standard lotion bar recipe and added the eo and put it all in a push up tube. My spray works well too, but I remember it taking an awful lot of the eo. I was so happy to find something that works well, smells fairly good and no icky chemicals.

Ann M

I used it last summer in both a spray and in a lotion type bar. It works very very well. I don't have my formulas with me as I am on vacation, but I was happy with the results. I made my standard lotion bar recipe and added the eo and put it all in a push up tube. My spray works well too, but I remember it taking an awful lot of the eo. I was so happy to find something that works well, smells fairly good and no icky chemicals.

Thanks Ann for your expertise:D ..I didn't think about a lotion bar..good idea...I was thinking maybe making a dry spray with clycothomine ( sp) I am waiting for it;) to arrive maybe today is the day...

Hugs Maggie